The 40's inspired the design of this Lintell high dad jeans. This loose cut design offers a boyfriend fit. The wearer can decide to wear it high up or as a mid waist with a slightly dropped crotch. A fine lace adds detail. Pockets are created at the front, showing a coin pocket at one side. The back offers a hidden pocket in one of the back pockets.
- Ultra high waist
- Dropped crotch
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Back pocket with hidden welt pocket inside
- Thin shoelace drawstring with tipping
- Zip & button closure
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose off.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.